Friday, September 6, 2013

Thank you for shopping at Walmart.....

Did you know at Walmart they sell opinions? Yea, I didn't know that either until I went there tonight to buy some stuff and got the opinion of some shit fuck who works on cash. All I know is she needs to have her ovaries scooped out because I can't live in a world with more people like her and she shouldnt procreate. Here's the situation, I go to Walmart to buy some red hair dye because my hair was fading into hooker territory. So I grab what I needed and proceeded to register 10. The chick starts ringing my stuff through and she says "I just don't really know if I'm sold on your hair colour, like red only looks good on a certain type of person you know?" Ohhhh hell mother fucking no. Okay bitch, I don't need opinions from some washed up piece of trash who has a busted up ombré style hair do, where your roots are brown as shit, and your tips are yellow like your teeth. But I stay angry inside, and just reply with "I'm truly sorry you feel that way...(I look at her name tag) Winter". Of course her name is Winter, why the fuck wouldn't it be? So she continues ringing my stuff through. "Ohhh I hate this chap stick, it tastes so weird." Wanna know what else tastes weird? All that herpes ridden dick you suck, since you have an outbreak on your upper lip. But I just stay silent, I can't waste my talented words on this bitch. I resist the urge to take her stupid baby blue vest and jersey her with it, just pull it over her head and sock her right in her mouth. But I can't risk the chance of getting the herp on my knuckles. She has one last thing to ring through, it was a notebook, there is nothing she can say about this. She probably doesn't even know what a notebook is since I highly doubt she went to school beyond daycare. I was wrong, she has a question regarding the note book. "So are you like in school or something?" I reply "Nope, I write down ideas I have for my blog and other writing projects when they come to mind." She says "oh....so you like write? What do you like write about?" I shallowly respond "People like you...situations like this." And she just makes some noise that resembles a hippo in heat and cashes me out and doesn't say another word to me. This isn't a smash on Walmart, I worked there for 3 years and it was hilarious as fuck and I worked with some smart, lovely, intelligent people. This is a smash on Winter, and her mother for naming her Winter, and Winter's green glittery eyeshadow and over plucked eye brows. I come to Walmart for your everyday low prices not the opinion of you or any other Customer Services Reps named after a season. Okay Winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment