Saturday, February 14, 2015

50 Shades of Shut the fuck up

It's been a while since I've wrote on this thing, and why not start it back up with my hate of 50 Shades of Grey! It took me 5 months to read this shitty book, it wasn't exciting and every time the author said 'my inner goddess' I wanted to kick a kitten. I honestly get more turned on watching old ladies in the food court eating soup from Tim Hortons than I did from this book.

I have a weird collection of vintage naughty books. There's so many other, BETTER kinky books out there ladies, think outside the box to get your box wet! Below I have lil tidbits from 50 Shades of Grey and a 1976 naughty novel called Madam's Naughty Niece, do the moisture test and see which one steams the clam more.

50 Shades: “I pull him deeper into my mouth so I can feel him at the back of my throat and then to the front again. My tongue swirls around the end. He’s my very own Christian Grey-flavored popsicle. I suck harder and harder … Hmm … My inner goddess is doing the merengue with some salsa moves.” 

1976 vintage naughty: "She rides his cock, her hands caressing the gray hair on his chest, stroking his nipples. The big prick slid more easily into her well-oiled pussy the second time . She slid down on it, sank on it, feeling the muscular rod move tightly, firmly, up her throbbing hole" 

You're welcome ladies. Happy Valentine's Day you hussies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment