Friday, February 14, 2014

Free hugs!

While out and about today, truth be told I was going to buy an obnoxious amount of candy from the bulk store to gorge on in honour of being single on Valentine's Day. But standing on the street corner I see something amazing, this gentleman is holding a sign giving out free hugs to people who feel lonely! Obviously I took him up on that offer. He gave a nice hug, just the right amount of squeeze. So I went and bought him a Valentine's Day card and put a couple of bucks in it for him to buy a coffee. This guy is amazing, he is standing in the cold, cheering people up. So I give him a round of applause. And it made me think, men don't have to wear shiny armour to be a knight in shining armour, sometimes, the true gentlemen have dreads and piercings. Thank you to this guy for the hug, putting a smile on my face and restoring my faith in humanity! I felt like I should pass on the good deed and made my own sign and stood on a street corner. My sign said "Lonely on Valentine's day? going home to masterbate!? Let me help you out, free handjobs!" Have a great V-day everyone, wrap your whopper junior, we don't need a mass amount of bastard children being born in 9 months!




No comments:

Post a Comment